On Tuesday December the 8th I’ll be presenting “The Grooms Workshop”. This is a 1 hour FREE event designed to provide grooms with little nuggets of information that can have a big impact on their wedding day. Why be just the groom when you can be “the man”?
Both you and you’re bride will appreciate the knowledge gained in this workshop.
You’ll learn tips from such local experts as : Brandon Lindsey – Hey! Mr. DJ Entertainment, Steve Zugelter – Studio + Z Films, Daniel Michael – Images by Daniel Michael and Mike Folchi – Folchi’s Formalwear
- How to shine on your wedding day while putting the real spotlight on your bride.
- How to select and wear a tuxedo
- How to help ease the stress of planning for your bride
- How to stir emotion and romance on your wedding day
- How to techniques on looking better in your wedding pictures and video
- How to add some fun to your wedding reception
Don’t miss this event! Free Beer, Soda and Pizza!
Doors open at 6:45 at Elements Event and Conference Center. The presentation begins at 7:00 and shoudl last 1 hour.
For more information or to RSVP please visit www.heymrdj.net/groomsworkshop.htm